Haha one fun night before homecoming. Here Sierra and I are actually standing outside a restaraunt on a corner.=]. It was pretty bad cuz we were wearing very very short dresses that were tight. People were honking and everything! it was pretty funny..luckily we had Andrew there and his dad came to get us.Homecoming was fun..wish i would have gone to the after party. Even cooler...!!
Sam is awesome!
My insanely crazy couzin Suzie. haha she and i have had some pretty crazy nights and moments. I think i have the most inside jokes with her. But she's my partying buddy and we're really close!I've always had a crazy night with my friends and her..they know how live it up!
My cousin Rayne a.k.a Rainbow.He just recently crahed his forwheeler jumpin. He rolled it like three times. He broke ribs, his collarbone, did something to his shoulder and broke his thumb. He's a badass on that thing. Im sure he will be later too. But i learned from him..so that cld be bad. Maybe ill learn to be careful but not anytime in my nearer plans. my cousins are both pretty crazy...i guess ill learn to be just like them later.=].
My hand after a game of bloody knuckles..I withstood everyone..everyone except Joe. He didnt want to hit me but I made him until he would'nt do it anymore..hes sucha good guy. but out of my sister..my cousin and him i pretty much won! wo!

No comments:
Post a Comment